Monday, July 21, 2014

Mt Rushmore and more.....Family Reunion

What could be better than camping with a golf course literally across the street AND driving five miles into a cute little town with an awesome quilt store?  Today, Robin, Lori, and I started our day with a round of golf at Wedgewood Golf Course.  Afterwards, a group of us traveled into Walker, a really neat town, five miles from our campground.  When we parked at the local grocery, Super One, I immediately noticed a quilt store, again, located across the street.  I made my first vacation purchase at the Front Porch Quilt Shop, and I WILL be returning again before we leave!  Everyone enjoyed a glorious afternoon in the campground pool. We had an awesome dinner at Jimmy's Family Restaurant in Walker.
Afterwards. we celebrated David, Lily, and Brecken's birthdays!  Thanks, Nancy, for the awesome patriotic t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment