Saturday, April 23, 2016

Post Road Trip - Phoenix

April 23, 2016

Love spending a Saturday with our family in Phoenix!  First, Rachelle and I accompanied Connor for his guitar lesson.

I'm most impressed that on a Saturday morning, Connor is willing to set an alarm clock, giving up precious teenage sleep, to be on time for his guitar lesson.  Then, I meet his instructor, and it all makes sense.  This guitar teacher is positive and sincerely cares about his student.  Made me smile.

Rachelle and I drop Connor back at the house to babysit Zaydie, while we continue with a few errands.  What a treat to spend time together.

Back at home, we had lunch, and then I retreated to the backyard to read by the pool, as well as play toss with Roxy, their sweet dog.

Zaydie, Connor, and I went to see "Jungle Book" and then enjoyed dinner together at Paradise Bakery.
Again, spending this time with Connor is a very special treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment