Friday, June 14, 2024

March 2024 Cruise - Celebrity Equinox

 March 13, 2024

   A second "Bonus Cruise" as we travel to Fort Lauderdale to spend the night before boarding the Equinox tomorrow for the Caribbean.  Once again, Delta, the Atlanta airport staff, and the Port Everglades staff have made this cruise a pleasure. Our cabin is lovely and located close to the elevator so Rob can easily head to the Cafe El Bacco for coffee or the main dining room.  



March 16, 2024

George Town, Grand Cayman - today I'm taking a bike excursion, which I hope that I won't regret.  The total trip is supposed to be 7 miles as we explore the town, to include "Hell."


I made it!! HOWEVER, I was the oldest person in the group.  How do I get myself in these situations????

March 19, 2024
Oranjestad, Aruba
    Another beautiful island.  I went on a butterfly excursion today.  It really was fun! I so so many beautiful butterflies.


 March 20, 2024  Today, we were in Willemstad, Curacao! Another great day.Two days at sea - YES!! We love our Sea Days.




And another fabulous cruise comes to an end! SO grateful for another bonus cruise!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment